Buy Alphalan 5 mg Online
Alphalan 5mg Tablet is used to treat patients That have cancer.
This medication can affect fertility in both Women and Men, And also make it harder for them to get a young child after treatment. Moreover, taking this medicine when pregnant could possibly lead to birth defects of the baby.
This medicine is to be obtained from mouth, administered once in Daily. Unless told otherwise by your doctor, drink enough fluids to prevent any sideeffects.
It may cause a serious decrease in your blood cell counts, Which can result in you developing anemia orZbleeding problems, and also lower the capability of one’s immune system to combat any ailments.
The dosage prescribed by your doctor is on the basis of your Condition and your response to treatment. Make certain that you do not overdose on this medicine.
This raises your Odds of developing a serious Infection, or even worsening an earlier existing one. Instantly consult your doctor In the event you develop any unusual growths or bumps, persistent sore throat or illness or Chills, any signs of illness, frequent and unusual bleeding and/or bruising, Or unexplained weakness or fatigue.
What is Alphalan 5 mg?
Alphalan 5mg Tablet is used for Blood cancer, Ovarian cancer, Breast cancer, Soft tissue cancer, Skin cancer and other conditions. Alphalan 5mg Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How Does Alphalan 5 mg Work?
Melphalan belongs to the class of drugs called alkylating agents. This drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of genetic material of a tumour cell. It also possesses cytotoxic action against both dividing and non-dividing tumour cells.
It sticks to one of the cancer cell’s DNA strands. DNA is the genetic code that is in the nucleus of all animal and plant cells. It controls everything the cell does. The cell cannot then grow and divide into 5 new cells.
How is Alphalan 5 mg used?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Alphalan 5mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How to take Alphalan 5 mg?
The Dose and the Medication Kind depend on the age, weight and Medical condition of somebody. Take Alphalan 5mg Tablet as prescribed by your physician.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the medication on an empty stomach.
If you miss a dose of Alphalan 5mg Tablet, then please take action Immediately once you remember. But If It’s almost time for your next Dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Side Effects of Alphalan 5 mg
In addition to its intended effect, Alphalan 5mg Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Hair loss
- Reduced blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count.
Drug interaction of Alphalan 5 mg
Drugs that interact with Melphalan include the following:
- Nalidixic Acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
Warning And Precaution of Alphalan 5 mg tablet
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Melphalan or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking Melphalan if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid Melphalan during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is unknown.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take Melphalan if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Alphalan 5 mg Dosage
If you miss a dose of Melphalan, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Storage of Alphalan 5 mg
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
- Store Melphalan at 50° to 55°C (68° to 77°F)
- Keep Alphalan tablets in the original bottle with the label attached and the child-resistant cap secured.
- Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
- Do not use it if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
- If you’re driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don’t store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car’s heater or air conditioner.