What is cabergoline?
Cabergoline is used to treat a hormone imbalance in which there is too much prolactin in the blood (also called hyperprolactinemia). Cabergoline online may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the drug Cabergoline used for?
Cabergoline 0.5 is used to treat hyperprolactinemia (high levels of prolactin in your body). This happens when your pituitary gland makes extra prolactin. High prolactin levels may be caused by a hormone problem or by a tumor in your pituitary gland.
High prolactin levels can cause changes in a woman’s ovulation, menstrual cycle, and breast milk production. In men, high prolactin levels can affect reproduction and cause sexual issues. These issues include a decreased sex drive and not being able to get or keep an erection.
How quickly does Cabergoline work?
buy Cabergoline belongs to a class of drugs called dopamine agonists. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work in a similar way. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
Dopamine is a chemical your body makes. It prevents your body from releasing prolactin. Cabergoline dostinex works by binding to dopamine receptors. This also keeps your body from releasing prolactin, which helps decrease your prolactin levels.
Does Cabergoline help you get pregnant?
It can also be administered vaginally. Cabergoline for sale is taken as one to two tablets twice each week. Of the women treated, approximately 85% will ovulate and can become pregnant if no other causes of infertility are present. Bromocriptine and cabergoline treatments are usually discontinued during pregnancy.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use cabergoline price if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension);
- a heart valve disorder;
- a growth of excess tissue (fibrosis) in your lungs or around your heart or stomach; or
- an allergy to any type of ergot medicine, such as dihydroergotamine, ergotamine, ergonovine, or methylergonovine.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease;
- heart problems; or
- hypertension caused by pregnancy, including eclampsia and preeclampsia;
It is not known whether cabergoline will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you become pregnant.
You should not breast-feed while using cabergoline.
What happens when you stop taking Cabergoline?
Cabergoline sale oral tablet is used for short-term treatment. It comes with serious risks if you don’t take it as prescribed. If you stop taking the drug suddenly or don’t take it at all: The levels of prolactin in your blood will stay high.
How should I take cabergoline?
- Your doctor will perform tests to make sure you do not have conditions that would prevent you from safely using cabergoline.
- Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
- Cabergoline is usually taken twice each week for at least 6 months. Do not take this medicine every day unless your doctor tells you to.
- Your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis to measure your prolactin levels.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Can Cabergoline cause weight gain?
Cabergoline dose was 493.2±15.4 μg/week. *P<0.05 compared to control. Conclusion: Cheap Cabergoline is unlikely to be considered as a useful weight loss agent, but in this study it was associated with weight stability compared to the weight gain that occurred amongst individuals who did not start dopamine agonist treatment.
Cabergoline side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shortness of breath (even while lying down);
- chest pain, dry cough or hack;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- pain in your side or lower back;
- little or no urination; or
- swelling in your ankles or feet.
You may have increased sexual urges, unusual urges to gamble, or other intense urges while taking cabergoline. Talk with your doctor if this occurs.
Common side effects may include:
- nausea, constipation;
- feeling weak or tired;
Does Cabergoline work immediately?
Absorption: Following single oral doses of 0.5 mg to 1.5 mg given to 12 healthy adult volunteers, mean peak plasma levels of 30 to 70 picograms (pg)/mL of Cabergoline were observed within 2 to 3 hours.
Cabergoline where to buy
The benefit of taking cabergoline is that it can reduce the level of prolactin in your blood and reduce the symptoms you have been experi- encing. It works by increasing a chemical in the brain called dopamine, which reduces the amount of prolactin that is produced. you can easy to buy cabergoline from medsvilla, Fast, free delivery from medsvilla.
Can Cabergoline cause hair loss?
Abstract. We report the case of a female patient with Parkinson’s disease who experienced hair loss that appeared after the administration of cabergoline. Her hair re-grew after decreasing the dose of cabergoline, indicating that hair loss was induced by cabergoline.