Persol AC 5% Gel
Persol AC 5% Gel is an antiseptic that can be used on the face, back, and chest to treat acne (pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads). It works by preventing germs from increasing on your skin. Persol AC 5% Gel relieves uncomfortable lumps and removes debris and excess oil from the skin.
Persol AC 5% Gel must be used according to your doctor’s instructions. This Persol AC Gel is not suggested for children under the age of 12 years. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking Persol AC 5% Gel.
What Is Persol AC 5% Gel ?
Benzoyl Peroxide is present in Persol AC 5% Gel. Benzoyl Peroxide destroys acne-causing germs on the skin and unclogs clogged pores (blackheads and whiteheads). A gel-based acne cream containing benzoyl peroxide is used to treat mild to moderate acne. The Acrylates Copolymer beads absorb excess oil and decrease skin irritation, resulting in clear skin.
Uses of Persol AC 5 % Gel
Acne vulgaris is a kind of acne.
Acne (Acne vulgaris) is a chronic skin condition that develops when the skin’s hair follicles become clogged. Whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, pustules, and cysts are all symptoms of acne. Persol AC 5% Gel is a safe and effective acne treatment for teenagers and adults.
If you forget to use Persol AC Gel on a regular basis, do it as soon as you remember.
An overdose of Persol AC 5% Gel might result in a rare but serious allergic reaction, such as severe skin irritation or rash. In such situations, see your doctor correct away.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Keep at room temperature (15-25oC) until complete to use.
- After the finishing date, do not usage this treatment.
Persol AC 5 % Gel has both major and minor side effects.
- Inflammation of the skin
- Rashes on the skin
- At the submission site, there is a fiery emotion.
- Face swells up
- Skin rosiness
- Skin that is itchy and dry
When should you not use it?
If you’re allergic to Persol AC 5 % Gel , don’t use it. If you detect any allergic signs, such as a skin rash, hives (itchy, stinging eruptions), painfulness of the skin, or swelling of the face, lips, or dialect, seek medical aid right once.
How To Persol AC 5 % Gel Apply
- Always follow your doctor’s instructions when taking this medication.
- Wash the affected area with water and a gentle skin cleanser, then pat your skin dry gently.
- Apply the drug in a thin coating to all of the affected regions once or twice a day.
- Apply the medicine once a day before bedtime if you have sensitive skin.
- When using Persol AC 5 , you should try to avoid direct sunlight.
- Use a good sunscreen lotion and use Persol AC 5 % Gel in the evening if exposure is unavoidable.
- Before using, make sure the afflicted region is clean.
1. What is the time it takes for this action to start at work?
Depending on your skin condition, you will notice an improvement in 2 to 6 weeks after using Persol AC 5 % Gel .
2. What is the duration of this medicine’s effects?
Persol AC 5 % Gel Gel has a 6-hour duration of action.
3. Is it okay to drink alcohol while on this medication?
There is no known interaction with alcohol. Before incontrollable, it is suggest that you speak with your doctor.
4. Is it safe to use this medication while pregnant?
Persol AC 5 % Gel is generally consider safe to use while pregnant. It is not known to harm the foetus in any way. However, it is advise that you only use it if your doctor has prescribe it.