Buy Bimat 3ml Online
Bimat (with Brush) is an ophthalmic product equivalent to famous brand Careprost. The active ingredient of Bimatis Bimatoprost ophthalmic- 0.03%which is FDA approved. Bimat is very useful to treat the IOP occurring due to glaucoma and also for the treatment of hypotrichosis. Hypotrichosis is a unique problem of eyelashes that result in theexcessive falling of eyelashes or loss of eyelashes. Bimattreats the eyelash loss and helps to grow longer and thicker eyelashes. The eyelashes become stronger and darker with the use of this eyelash growth serum.
Bimat is quite effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes. The Bimat is equivalent to Careprost in working. The natural prostaglandin is quite effective in making the eyelashes longer and stronger with the regular use. The naturally occurring prostaglandin is also very effective in preventing the infection and inflammation and helps in rebuilding of the follicles of eyelashes.
What is Bimat Eye Drop?
Bimat Eye Drop is used for treating ocular hypertension (by draining fluid from the eye) or increased pressure in the eye and open-angle glaucoma. It comes in the form of eye drops. This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any ingredient of Bimat Eye Drop drops. Bimat Eye Drop is included in a class of medications called prostaglandin analogs.
This medication should not be taken by those who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breastfeeding and have some eye infection, swelling, inflammation or injury. A doctor should be informed before starting this medication if you are allergic to any drug or food, will be having eye surgery, have any other type of glaucoma or are taking any medicine or drug (homeopathic, herbal or otherwise).
Some serious side effects of Bimat Eye Drop include growth in number of eyelashes, blindness, bloody eye, change in colour vision, blurred vision, dryness in the eye, fever, chills, loss of strength, night blindness, redness, burning, itching, pain, swelling and tunnel vision. Some other side effects include body ache, cough, headache, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, tiredness, eye discharge, excessive tearing, increased sensitivity to light, darkening of eyelashes and increase in growth of hair.
How To Bimat Eye Drop Work?
Bimat Eye Drop is a prostaglandin analogue. It works by increasing the natural flow of fluid from the eye, thereby lowering pressure in the eye.
How To Take Bimat Eye Drop?
- If you wear contact lenses always remove them before applying Bimat Eye Drops (Bimatoprost). To apply, hold your eye open and carefully squeeze a few drops into your eye. As soon as you have done this slowly close and reopen you eyes to help spread the liquid over the eye.
- In order to apply the drops to your eye lashes you will need to purchase additional applicators from a pharmacy. To apply, squeeze a one drop of the solution onto the applicator`s tip, then run the applicator along your eyelash.
- Each applicator should be used for one eyelash only and immediately thrown away after use to avoid contamination.
How is Bimat Eye Drop (With Brush) used?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.
Bimat Eye Drop (With Brush) Indications
Use this medicine exactly as prescribed. Do not administer in larger or smaller amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Side Effects of Bimat Eye Drop
- Eye itching,
- Conjunctival hyperemia ,
- Stinging in the eyes,
- Eyelash changes ,
- Burning sensation in eye,
- Foreign body sensation in eyes,
- Increased iris pigmentation.
Warning of Bimat Eye Drop
- Bimat Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Bimat Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- To reduce the amount of Bimat Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
- Bimat Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
Storage of Bimat Eye Drop
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Bimat eye drop.