Buy Modula 5 mg online
Modula 5 mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
What is modula 5 mg?
Modula 5mg Tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Modula 5mg Tablet also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
It is important to know that there are a few medicines which react with Modula 5mg Tablet resulting in dangerous side effects. Thus, make sure that you inform your health practitioner about your medical history and provide him with a complete list of medicines that you are taking at present. Also inform him of any health problems that you have currently.
How to use modula 5 mg tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Modula Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How modula 5 mg tablet works?
Modula Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
Drug interaction of Modula 5 mg
Here given some condition or some disease in modula 5mg Online tablet not to be used
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive disease of the lungs
- Disease of the retina
Interaction with Alcohol
Interaction with Medicine
Modula 5 mg Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Side Effects of Modula 5 mg
- Allergic skin reaction
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
- Persistent cough
Precaution of Modula 5 mg tablet
Following conditions modula 5mg tablet can not used and also doing some precaution against this condition.
Tadalafil Modula 5mg tablet can not recommended in this conditions. And in past if you had any allergy of sildenafil citrate or any other componant, tell your physician.
If you taken already taken nitrate drug like nitroglycerin, amyl nitrate, isosorbite mononitrate, etc. even in conditions modula 5mg tablet is not safe.
To be safe, modula 5 mg tablet is not to be taken with riociguat. And in some condition it is not possible, take modula 5mg tablet as per your doctor gidelines.
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of Modula 5 mg
- Hypotension – Consumption of Modula 5 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medicines – This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis – This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection – This medicine should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing – This medicine may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision – This medicine may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Can I take Tadalafil daily?
How often you can take Tadalafil depends on the dosage you are taking. Do not take Modula more than once in a day and only take it when you need it. If you have s*x more than twice a week, you may find that the daily dose of 5mg suits you better.
Can you drink alcohol with Modula 5 mg?
Drinking alcohol decreases the blood which stays within your p*nis, which makes it harder for you to get an erection. If you take Tadalafil and Alcohol excessively, you may be setting yourself up for some problems. Too much alcohol causes Dizziness, Headache, and Fainting.