Buy Careprost Eye Drop With Brush Online
Careprost 0.03% W/V Eye Drop is used for treating ocular hypertension (by draining fluid from the eye) or increased pressure in the eye and open-angle glaucoma. It comes in the form of eye drops. This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any ingredient of Careprost 0.03% W/V Eye Drop drops. Careprost 0.03% W/V Eye Drop is included in a class of medications called prostaglandin analogs.
Careprost Eye Drops is used for Lengthening eyelashes, Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension and other conditions. Careprost Eye Drops may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Careprost Eye Drops contains Bimatoprost as an active ingredient. Careprost Eye Drops works by increasing flow of fluids out of eye and decreasing pressure. Sun Pharma manufactures Careprost Eye Drops.
What is Careprost Eye Drop?
- This medication should not be taken by those who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breastfeeding and have some eye infection, swelling, inflammation or injury.
- A doctor should be informed before starting this medication if you are allergic to any drug or food, will be having eye surgery, have any other type of glaucoma or are taking any medicine or drug (homeopathic, herbal or otherwise).
- Some serious side effects of Careprost 0.03% W/V Eye Drop include growth in number of eyelashes, blindness, bloody eye, change in colour vision, blurred vision, dryness in the eye, fever, chills, loss of strength, night blindness, redness, burning, itching, pain, swelling and tunnel vision.
- Some other side effects include body ache, cough, headache, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, tiredness, eye discharge, excessive tearing, increased sensitivity to light, darkening of eyelashes and increase in growth of hair.
How Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) working?
Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) is a prostaglandin analogue. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (fluid in the eye), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
How To Take Careprost Eye Drop?
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How is Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) used?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.
Mechanism Action Of Careprost Eye Drop?
Careprost eye drops 0.03% (also known as Lumigan and Latisse in the US) contain bimatoprost, a synthetic analogue (mimic) of the naturally occurring prostamide, which is a prostaglandin-like chemical that has distinct and specific actions in various tissues of the body, including potent ocular hypotensive (pressure reducing) activity.
The build up of pressure in the eye that is seen in glaucoma is caused by a blockage in the draining system for the eye fluid called aqueous humour, which is produced continually to maintain normal eye pressure.
Bimatoprost in Careprost 0.03% binds to the same receptors in the eye as prostamide and increases the flow of aqueous humour out of the eye through the spongy tissue called the trabecular network, which is the conventional drainage route for the aqueous, by reducing the tonographic (pressure-sensitive) resistance to outflow of aqueous humour and opening up the trabecular mesh for fluid drainage.
As the flow of fluid into and out of the eye becomes balanced again, the pressure in the eye is lowered and this reduces the risk of damage to the optic nerve and loss of sight that can happen if glaucoma is left untreated.
Side Effects of Careprost Eye Drop
- Eye itching,
- Conjunctival hyperemia ,
- Stinging in the eyes,
- Eyelash changes ,
- Burning sensation in eye,
- Foreign body sensation in eyes,
- Increased iris pigmentation.
Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) Indications
Use this medicine exactly as prescribed. Do not administer in larger or smaller amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Contraindication Of Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush)
Hypersensitivity to Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) is a contraindication. In addition, Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Absent eye lens
- Inflammation of the iris
- Inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- Macular swelling and degeneration of the eye
Storage Conditions for Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush)
You should store your Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush) in a cool place where the temperature stays below 25°C and always replace the top on the bottle to prevent contamination.
There are no reviews yet.